- In addition to the mandatory curriculum, our programme also includes in-depth study of certain fields such as speech and language therapy, voice training and linguistics.
- Additional subjects: technical English, introduction to F.O.T.T.® and PNF, first aid course, patient care, Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) and CI
- Preparation of a final paper in accordance to scientific standards.
- Extensive hands-on experience through work shadowing days and clinical teaching in areas with different disorder conditions such as language development disorder, dysphonia and neurogenic speech disorders. Internships are conducted in departments of the BAVARIA clinic.
- Additional opportunities to gain familiarity with rare speech disorder conditions such as:
- Voice disorder following larynx operations
- Disturbed develpoment of speech in disabled children
- Comprehensive description of a case
- Highly qualified teaching staff (speech therapists, educators, linguists, physicians…)
- Participation in specialist conferences (e.g. Würzburger Aphasietage)
- A work shadowing day at our school or a clinical teaching site for prospective students.
Get more information about the
All of our past graduates were able to find relevant employment shortly after graduation.
Watch a movie about our training programme on YouTube.