Each application should include the following documents:
- an informal cover letter
- a tabular resume
- a copy of the most recent and relevant school certificate
- three up to date passport photos
- a medical certificate showing suitability for the speech and language therapy profession
- confirmation of vaccination against hepatitis (type B)
- a phoniatric assessment
- two preaddressed, stamped, standard envelopes (0,55 €) and one preaddressed, stamped envelope of A4 format (1,45 €)
- proof of excellent German language skills (for non-native speakers only)
It is possible to hand in documents at a later time point, if at the time of application applicants are planning or conducting relevant activities (e.g. school exams, internship). Please inform us at which time we can expect to receive the relevant documents.
Find more information about our application process here.